It’s up to us, the next generation!
Aleinu provides a space for queer Jews in their 20s and 30s in the greater NYC area to participate in social, social justice, and religious activities.
We host a variety of regular events every month!
- Havdalah Hangouts: Say goodbye to Shabbat from various locations around the city, then join us for food, drinks, and games nearby
- Holiday Celebrations: Celebrate the holidays at CBST and around the city with your favorite queer Jews
Plus, we host special events like:
- Dim Sum brunches in Chinatown
- Jewish neighborhood walking tours in all five boroughs
- Film screenings at CBST and around the city
- NYC Pride events, including The March
- Annual beach and pool trips
- High Holidays events before and after services
We're also open to your event suggestions.
For the most up-to-date information, sign up for our monthly newsletter and follow us on Facebook or Meetup. If you have any questions or comments, we welcome emails at firstname.lastname@example.org and messages on Facebook or Meetup.
Thank you so much for taking the time to learn about us. We sincerely hope to hear from you soon.
Nora Isacoff & Andrew Caplan
CBST's 20s & 30s Congregational Team
Aleinu put together a Braille and large-print version of the Prayer for Our Country that we recite each Friday Night. You can view that version here.
Questions? Feel free to contact us by email or social media: