To make a High Holy Day contribution or fulfill your Pledge, use this link.
Each year, the High Holy Days frame a uniquely intimate and yet communal experience of God in our lives, unlike any other. This year, as incredible injustice surrounds us, we came together in prayer and found strength to pursue a good, sweet new year as a bold spiritual community of resistance and love.
from Rabbi Sharon Kleinbaum. Video by Harold Levine.
from Rabbi Sharon Kleinbaum, CBST Board President Gregg Passin, and Executive Director Yolanda Potasinski
· fully tax deductible
· covers approx. 30% of CBST’s Operating Budget. Other contributions are vital.
· you may choose Continuing Membership- an automatic monthly plan
· you may choose to contribute once a year
· CBST's long-standing, sliding scale policy means membership is accessible for everyone
- you determine what you are able to contribute (and you can change the amount at any time
· enhanced Membership levels (not based on income) enable CBST to sustain our Fair Share program
· It’s easy to join or renew online or contact Ruth at 212-929-9498 x 815 or Membership@cbst.org
CBST NER TAMID SOCIETY: CBST is committed to the preservation of our cherished traditions, the bold pursuit of social justice, inspiring religious observance, pastoral care, educational programs, and social activities that serve our diverse community. Legacy gifts—bequests, trusts, annuities, retirement and insurance benefactor plans, gifts of real estate, and the like—significantly enhance our ability to implement all that we do and aspire to be. Each of us can leave a lasting legacy and create a meaningful tribute. Consider a Charitable Gift Annuity offered in collaboration with UJA-Federation of NY (offering tax benefits now, and lifetime income). Simply let us know of your plans—you will be recognized as a member of CBST’s Ner Tamid (Eternal Light) Society, reflecting a commitment midor l’dor, in Jewish tradition, generation to generation. EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org to advise us that you have remembered CBST in your estate plans and approve acknowledgement as a Ner Tamid member in the Yom Kippur booklet.
Listen to a sample from our High Holy Days CD, "Return Again, Hashivenu"
Achat Sha'alti, Israel Katz, born 1930, sung by the CBST Community Chorus