Students in the B*Mitzvah class meet for Limmud b’Shabbat to study a core curriculum with a focus on the Shabbat morning t’fillah service and the weekly Torah parsha. In addition, students will celebrate the Jewish holidays and take part in school wide activities and programs.
As the students approach their B*Mitzvah dates, they will be meeting monthly as a cohort and weekly in private sessions to prepare for their ceremonies. The B* Mitzvah program includes:
- Starting in January, the entire cohort (along with parents) meets monthly for creative learning programs with clergy and educators.
- Private individualized training sessions with the B*Mitzvah Coordinator, clergy and cantorial staff.
- Preparation for service leadership, learning to leyn (chant) Torah and Haftarah, and writing and delivering a D’var Torah..
- One-on-one Hebrew literacy tutoring if needed.
- Tuition of $2,700, includes all of the above (Early Bird discount $2,500 until Sept. 15)
Email email@example.com with any questions.
Early Bird discount (of $200) and scholarships available until September 15, 2023.
Current students will recieve an individualized registraion form via email this summer.
New students may REGISTER HERE for fall 2023 (link coming soon)!
2022-2023 - 5783 SCHEDULE
2nd & 4th Saturdays at 10 am
Nov 5* & 12
Dec 10 & 17*
Jan 14 & 28
Feb 11 & 25
March 11 &25
April 8 & 22
May 13 & 27
*the 1st instead of 4th Shabbat due to holiday/vacations
Cohort 2023 - 6th Graders WITH Adult Family Members
October orientation and regularly scheduled sessions will be announced in the fall!