CBST members know what it means to take care of one another. The AIDS bedside vigils and funerals of the 1980's and 1990's taught us that the power of standing by each other when we're at our most vulnerable, is the essence of what makes our community the strongest. And a strong community strengthens our individual ability to thrive in happiness and personal power.
The CBST Chesed Committee is Here for You
- Provides you with support
- Meals and grocery shopping
- Visits to hospitals, rehab facilities, and extended care facilities
- Accompaniment to doctor’s appointments
- Friendly check-in phone calls
- Light household errands
- Caregiver support and respite
If You Need of Support
If you, or a Member you know, is in need of loving support from CBST:
please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Join CBST's Chesed Committee
If you are interested in becoming a Member of the CBST Chesed Committee:
please email email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: access to Chesed is reserved exclusively for CBST Members.