Students participate in t’fillah (prayer), Jewish text study, holiday celebrations, music, arts, and more. In addition to Limmud B’Shabbat, students engage in additional programming to prepare for their B’nai Mitzvah ceremony, connecting them as a community in both group and private sessions. In preparation for the B’nai Mitzvah ceremony, students receive:
- Monthly dinners with Rabbi Yael Rapport for families of upcoming B’nai Mitzvah
- Private individualized training sessions with the B’nai Mitzvah Coordinator,
- Cantor Zeidenberg, and Rabbi Rapport.
- Preparation for service leadership, learning to leyn (chant) Torah and Haftarah,
- and deliver a D’var Torah.