Psalm Study with Rabbi Kleinbaum
Monday through Thursday, 9:45 am to 10:45 am
Rabbi Kleinbaum brings a life-long love of the Psalms to this class for a deep study of the texts in Hebrew and English. The class looks at a variety of translations and discusses the meaning of these sacred poems to us today and how they've inspired worship and music. Students are encouraged to produce and share writings, music and art inspired by their own reading of the Psalms. Some knowledge of Hebrew is useful but not necessary.
If you are intending to attend this class regularly, please email Jkatz@cbst.org to be placed on the class email list, and join the class Facebook page. No registration is required, but a contribution at your discretion to Adult Education at CBST is appreciated. Click here to make a contribution towards Psalms Study.
To participate via ZOOM click this link on your computer: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/513468144
OR join by phone (audio only), call +1 646 876 9923 US (New York);
when prompted, enter Meeting ID 513 468 144
Zoom is a free technology for calling and videoconferencing.
You do not need a personal Zoom account to use it.
- Zoom has step-by-step instructions here.
- This is also a good guide to using Zoom.
- Please “arrive” 10 minutes early for any Zoom call so that we can start on time.
- MUTE your computer microphone, phone or other device until you are invited to speak.
- To protect the sacred nature of our services, please make sure that when you join us via Zoom, that your “display name” is your actual first and last name. As in our Sanctuary, no photography is allowed.
Help! I Need Tech Support! Please text +1 646 450 3556 for immediate assistance