Connecting in Community
with Cooperberg-Rittmaster Rabbinical Fellow Deborah Megdal
In these challenging times, we show up for each other with an open heart and loving presence. Join Cooperberg-Rittmaster Rabbinical Fellow Deborah Megdal for a short text study and discussion in small groups, as we transition into Shabbat. Newcomers and “drop-ins” always welcome! No registration required. Fridays, 3pm-4pm.
Click the link below to join, or dial the number below if you're using a mobile:
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/256347787
Meeting ID: 256 347 787
Dial by your location: +1 646 876 9923 (New York)
Need Tech Help? Text +1 646 450 3556
Zoom Instructions & Etiquette
- Please “arrive” 10 minutes early for any Zoom call so that we can start on time.
- Please note: Zoom works better on a computer (laptop or desktop). Using Zoom via phone will limit your capacity to participate.
- To protect the sacred nature of our services and programs, please make sure that when you join us via Zoom, that your “display name” is your actual first and last name.
- As in our Sanctuary, no photography is allowed.
- For more info about Zoom instructions and etiquette: http://bit.ly/MoreZoomInfo