Mishpachah Monday! Online Dinner
Join a weekly Mishpachah dinner every Monday evening at 5:00pm with Cooperberg-Rittmaster Rabbinical Intern, Dave Yedid. Bring your dinner or a snack and get together with your mishpachah - your CBST family. Mishpachah is a CBST social and cultural group, diverse in its membership and informal in nature, attracting those over the age of 55 while welcoming all for a truly inter-generational experience. The group's goals are building friendship, fun, networking and mutual support.
On Computer: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/513521023
On Phone: +1 646 876 9923 (New York)
Meeting ID: 513 521 023
Need Tech Help? Text +1 646 450 3556
Zoom Instructions & Etiquette
- Please “arrive” 10 minutes early for any Zoom call so that we can start on time.
- Please note: Zoom works better on a computer (laptop or desktop). Using Zoom via phone will limit your capacity to participate.
- To protect the sacred nature of our services and programs, please make sure that when you join us via Zoom, that your “display name” is your actual first and last name.
- As in our Sanctuary, no photography is allowed.
- For more info about Zoom instructions and etiquette: http://bit.ly/MoreZoomInfo