Shabbat AM Yoga Meditation Minyan via Zoom
RSVP HERE to receive Zoom link to attend. We will send out Zoom info Friday before 5pm.
Saturday, May 2 / 8 Iyyar
Shabbat Morning – Yoga/Meditation Minyan, 10 am
Led by Rabbi Yael Rapport
**MAKE SURE that when you join us via Zoom, that your "display name" is your actual name; to make sure that our services are protected from those who might disrupt them, no participants will be allowed entrance who use a generic (like "iPhone/iPad") or fraudulent names (like "Judy Garland") as their display name.
Please take a moment to review below some important information about how to use Zoom, and the proper etiquette for participating in Zoom Meetings.
Zoom Instructions & Etiquette
Zoom is a free technology for calling and videoconferencing. You don't need a personal Zoom account. It's available on your desktop computer, iPhone, iPad, Android, or Mac. Overall Guides: Zoom has step-by-step instructions on how to use it here; This is also a good guide to using Zoom; This is the simplest video on how to “join a meeting.”
- Please “arrive” 10 minutes early for any Zoom call so that we can start on time.
- Please note: Zoom works better on a computer (laptop or desktop). Using Zoom via phone will limit your capacity to participate.
- Access to some events may close 10 minutes after the start time, so if you arrive after that you will not be able to get in. Please check the program details.
- Please note: most CBST Zoom programs are video recorded. By participating, you authorize your consent to be video and audio recorded. If you do not want to be recorded, please mute yourself and turn off your video.
- On most CBST Zoom programs, the meeting leader will control participation. You may be muted upon entry into the program, or on and off throughout the program. By default, please remain on mute unless you are asked to unmute, or you are umuted by an admin.
- Any offensive content will not be tolerated and any offending participant will be removed from the program immediately by an admin.
Video/Microphone: If your computer has a camera, you can use video (or audio only). If you want to talk, you must have a microphone or call in on the phone.
Basic Requirements and Directions: Directions if you want to use Zoom on Windows (PC) or Mac; You can download the app here for your computer.
On Your Phone:
- On your iPhone or Android, download the app from the App Store/Google Play--search for Zoom Cloud Meeting and download the app.
- Once you are on the Zoom class/conference/meeting--with or without video, on your phone, tablet, or computer: Make sure you are in a relatively quiet place. If you talk to someone else when you are unmuted, we can hear you. Consider earphones or headphones. In a large group, we will mute you.
- If you want to “raise your hand” to be recognized, hit *9 (star 9).
- To unmute or mute yourself, press *6 (star 6).
- Here are directions for how to “raise your hand” on different platforms.
- Here are directions on how to use the spacebar to unmute in large groups.